Disadvantages of Shaving
Top 5 Disadvantages:
- It’s easy to cut yourself while shaving. Razor wounds tend to bleed heavily. Of course the wound can also become infected.
- Razors can become easily contaminated with bacteria and viruses, such as staphylococcus, which can cause a serious infection which will require medical attention.
- You have to do it often, sometimes daily, depending on your lifestyle, the season, and how coarse your hair is.
- Hair grows back quickly, and appears darker and thicker due to the blunt cut of the hair.
- You can get irritating razor bumps which burn and is actually an infection of the hair follicle. This infection can get worse and spread.